SUPREME Grade and Special bond matrix extends drilling life and improve the working efficiency
Laser welded technology avoid segments off when dry working
Drilling hard granite, marble, quartz & concrete
Turbo segments provide aggressive drilling speed (32mm & above)
Vacuum brazed side protection offers clean cut & steel core protection (inside and outside both, 20MM & above )
Dry or Wet Drilling - wet use will greatly prolong the segment life
Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops, plumbing lines in showers and vanities
1. Fix it on angle grinder tightly and rightly
2. Turn on the angle grinder and let the core bits rotating in the air to check balancing of bit
3. Hold the machine very steadily and give gentle pressure
4. Start drilling as per following instructions:
1) place the drill at a 30 degree angle, it will help to position
2)Bring the drill up into upright position slowly then keep drilling vertically.
3) Do not give too much pressure or sway the core bits when working.